пятница, 6 января 2012 г.

So let the blog come alive.

Hello everyone, yep this is one more blog of me. I already have one @ Livejournal, so why more?
Well, back in 2008-09 I had a little blog on Live Spaces which I loved so much - because that turned out to the nice place to be; the public was very small, but not demanding. LJ have always been too official; too demanding for me, because it's public wants to criticize everything. A lot of political, mass-media discussions are going on LJ, and honestly I want to keep my ideas away from all those people.

So here I will post anything that comes to my head or what I find interesting - basically some pics, videos, audio etc. Maybe some field recordings as well; or even some audio sketches. The only thing I don't want to carry away with - are big texts. I'm not a fan of expressing my thoughts by speaking. So there will be a minimum of text - maximum of heart and mind.
Welcome!

1 комментарий:

  1. hey Ilya! great idea :) definitely i will read/watch/listen everything from u ;) greetz from Poland :)

    ОтветитьУдалить